CE Standard Double Layers or Triple Layers PVB Laminated Glass
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||10000m2 Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Standard Plywood Crates with Steel Fix for Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Laminated Glass
- Shape: Flat or Curved
- Color: Clear, Blue, Green, Grey, Bronze, etc
- Standard Size: 2134X3300mm; 1830X2440mm; 2134X3660mm; etc
- PVB Thickness: 0.38mm, 0.76mm, 1.14mm, 1.52mm, etc
- Technique: Laminated Glass
- Trademark: Northglass
- Origin: China
- Type: Laminated
- Structure: Solid
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Application: Showcase, Counter, Aquarium, Skylight, etc
- Certificate: CE,Bsi,ISO,CCC,etc
- Thickness: 6.38mm; 6.76mm; 8.38mm; 10.38mm; etc
- Specification: CE, ASTM, CSI, etc
- HS Code: 7007290000
Laminated glass is processed with special technology under high temperature and high pressure by adding one or more layers of Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) with tough and strong binding between or among two or more glass layers.
For the great binding performance, laminated glass could stop external force attack and the chips will bind with PVB after breakage to avoid making harm to person. And laminated glass could still resist attack from wind and rain in breakage status.
In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, PVB film could be imported from Du Pont of USA or Sekisui of Japan to make laminated glass. We also have Chinese famous brand PVB for laminated glass with high quality and transparency. Laminated glass can be further processed into tempered laminated glass, glass with holes, into insulating glass etc.
Laminated glass is widely used for bullet proof, burglar-proof, showcase, counter, aquarium, skylight, long corridor, sidelite, etc.
Max. Size: 2440mm*6000mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38mm-3.8mm
Thickness(mm): 6.38mm, 8.38mm, 10.38mm, 10.76mm, 12.76mm, etc
Colors of PVB film transparent, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Standard: EN 12543; ANSI Z 97.1 200; BS 6206
Sound reduction, the special laminated construction could reduce sound spread effectively, then that function make laminated glass has great performance in sound control, PVB also could filter and absorb ultraviolet (UV) rays 99.5% at least, so laminated glass could reduce the cost of electronic power and save energy, the effects will be better if you adopt special PVB interlayer.
Features of laminated glass/sandwich glass/interlayer glass as following:
1. Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, laminated glass has much higher strength to resist shock, burglary, burst and bullets.
2. Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3. Create aesthetic senses to buildings: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
4. Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5. Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect
|Laminated glass Packaging details|
|Remarks: Strong plywood crates with interlayer paper and steel strip fastened for export.|