12mm Clear Bent Toughened Building Curved Tempered Glass
|FOB Price:||US $18 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Square Meters||US $18/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Sqm/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Recommended Products
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: Curved Tempered Glass
- Appearance: Bent Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 12MM
- Flatness: High Class
- Item: 12mm Clear Curved Tempered Toughened Comerical Bui
- Type: Tempered
- Thickness: 3-22mm
- Delivery Time: Within 20 Days After Receive Deposit
- Place of Origin: Beijing
- Trademark: Northglass
- Specification: CE, ASTM, Csi
- HS Code: 7007190090
- Shape: Curve
- Standard: GB15763.2-2005
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 12MM
- Fragment State: Ⅱ
- Usage: Building
- Standard Size: 2134X3300mm; 1830X2440mm; 2134X3660mm; etc
- Color: Clear
- Packaging Details: Strong Plywood Cases No Needing Fumigation
- Supply Ability: 10000sqm/Week
- Certification: CE, ASTM, Csi, etc
- Transport Package: Strongly Wooden Crates
- Origin: China
Tempered glass is made by forming compressive stress on the surface of the glass and heating the glass up to its intenerating temperature and then make the glass uniform cooling quickly. During the process of cooling, the exterior part of the glass is solidified because of the rapid cooling, while the interior part of the glass shrinks because of slow cooling, then forming compressive stress on the surface of the glass and tensile stress inside the glass, thus improving the intensity and heat stability of the glass. Tempered glass can be with holes or cutouts/hinges/grooves/notch and processed into tempered laminated glass, tempered insulated glass, etc.
Tempered glass is safety glass, which is widely used as window glass, door glass, curtain wall glass, fencing glass in buildings, hotels, curtain wall, etc.
Thickness: 3-19mm tempered glass
Color: Clear tempered glass, ultra clear tempered glass, brown tempered glass, golden bronze tempered glass, blue tempered glass, ocean blue tempered glass, dark blue tempered glass, light blue tempered glass, F green tempered glass, light green tempered glass, dark green tempered glass, euro grey tempered glass, dark grey tempered glass, etc.
Flat tempered glass 3000*8000mm
Bent tempered glass 3000*5000mm, R=1500mm
Considering the characteristics of tempered glass, glass size should be confirmed before making production. Once tempered glass size is confirmed, tempered glass can not be made mechanical treatment any more, and otherwise, it will be broken.
Glass Processing Standard
We,NORTHGLASS INDUSTRIA glass are consistent with GB/T11944,Chinese Standard EN1279,European standard ASTME2190,American Standard, Australia CSI and CE certificates. As below:
|GB11614; BS EN572-2European standard;ASTM C 1036 USA standard|
|Flat tempered glass|
|Curved tempered glass|
|Heat soak tempered glass|
|ASTM E2190;IGCC;BS;GB11944 etc|
|ASTM C1172;BS952,British standard;IGCC,USA standard;AS/NZ2208 Australian standard;GB,Chinese standard|
|GB T18915.1 standard; IGCC standard|
Our factory is established in 2001,and covered an area of about 100 hectare,which is near in the South Six circle of the Beijing ,between Tianjin and Hebei province.
The company has introduced the Golive and Landglass tempered machine .The machine can produce 3 mm, 3.2 mm, 4 mm to 19 mm toughened glass.The company's advanced ROVI laminated glass production line, specializing in the production of transparent laminated glass,colored laminated glass, tempered laminated glass, etc. The original processing equipment :linear edge grinding machine, special-shaped edge grinding machine, suction cups, hoisting machine, hot bending furnace, insulating glass production line, on the basis of and the introduction of double-sided drilling machine, vertical drilling machine, cleaning dryer, double edge grinding machine, cutting platform.
Now our main equipment are:four tempered glass, four laminated glass production line,four insulating glass production line, etc., which can be customized production steel, hollow, sandwich, fire resistant glass, bulletproof, low-e, Low iron glass , screen printing, painting, which building special glass products after more than ten years development north glass with high processing technology and product quality.
Since its establishment, in line with "take the quality as the foundation, the good faith as a fundamental, a gold medal enterprise" concept for the general customers to provide quality services.First-class production equipment, excellent staff collocating, honest and trustworthy business philosophy has won numerous customers .
CHINA NORTHGLASS Competitive Advantages:
1. We have specialized in glass industry about 28 years,with mature procurement experience and stable supplier. Controling the material purchasing cost effectively. In short,will decrease your esteem company purchasing cost.
2. Monthly exporting huge quantity of containers to ensure best ocean/train freight also our long term cooperation forwarder can control the shipping time and safety for your cargo. It's an advantage in shipping freight.
3. Our glass are consistent with CCC, European CE, American IGCC/SGCC standard. No matter in producting or after finished,our QC will control the quality Strictly.To ensure the glass reached you is perfect in quality, in this case you only purchase glass once rather than ordering twice time if finds defective glass or glass broken.
4. One-stop service to save your time and cost. Purchasing overseas here in China. We are professional partner to you.
Safety performance: Tempered glass will appearance hurtless obtuse angles when breakage.
Strength performance: Four times more than ordinary glass.
Heat stability performance: Three times more than ordinary glass, could bear the temperature change about 200° C.
2. Tempered glass has 4-5 times strength than ordinary glass
3. Hot stability
4. Generously satisfy with different clients' requirement to meet different designs
Tempered glass is often referred to as safety glass because it is more resistant to breakage than normal float glass. Yet if it is broken, it usually breaks into relatively small pieces, which are less likely to cause serious injury.