Reflective or Low E Insulated Glass Unit for Glass Facade
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||10000m2 Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Plywood Crates with Interlayer Paper|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Double glazing glass
- Shape: Flat
- Color: White, Blue, Green, Grey, Brown, Red, etc
- Standard Size: 2134X3300mm; 1830X2440mm; 2134X3660mm; etc
- Application: Glass Curtain Wall, Glass Facade, Skylight
- Thickness: 6+12A+6mm; etc
- Specification: CE, BSI, ASTM, etc
- HS Code: 7008001000
- Type: Insulated
- Structure: Hollow
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Spacer Thickness: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm
- Technique: Insulated Glass
- Trademark: Northglass
- Origin: China
Insulated glass unit is made of two or more PCS of glass sheets and use sealant gumming and aluminum spacers which was filled with desiccant together. Insulated glass pane/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass with the perimeter of the spacer that gets in contact with the glass is properly sealed with primary and secondary sealants to ensure it with air/argon tight.
Insulated glass unit not only could get a brilliant indoor environment and meet the requirements of the fashion and style, but also could reduce the cost of energy power. This kind of IG unit can enhance a window's thermal insulation up to 3 times resulting in reduction of energy consumption of up to 75% compared to a single glazed unit.
Insulated glass unit/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is made of two or more pieces of glass with the middle part separated by the hollow AL tube which is filled with the drier. The hollow glass part is filled with dry air or inert gas and sealed by butyl glue, sulfur glue or structural sealant.
Insulated glass unit Applicable Range
The insulated glass pane/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is widely used in glass curtain walls, doors, windows and place with glass in automobile, ships, aircrafts and instruments.
- Window and door
- Facades and curtain walls
- Automobile, train, vessel
Insulated glass unit/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass Production Capability:
Max Size: 2500mm x 3500mm (except for manual production)
Min Size: 180mm x 350mm
Air or argon spacer gap: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm
Glass thickness: 5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm; 8+12A+8mm; 8+16A+8mm; Etc
Color: Neutral, light blue, Ford blue, dark blue, ocean blue, light gray, blue gray, light green, dark green, gold, bronze, etc
GB/T11944, Chinese standard.
EN 1279, European Standard.
ASTM E 2190, American standard.
Insulated glass unit/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass Performance Features
1. The insulated glass unit/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass filled with the inert gas is excellent in heat and sound insulation, meeting the requirement for saving energy and environmental protection.
2. Hoarfrost and dew effect can be eliminated.
3. High wind pressure strength.
4. Not easy to be self exploded.
5. When choosing coated glass as the basal pieces, the coated layer will not come off.
6. Noise insulation.
Insulated glass unit/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass performance characteristics:
1. Thermal insulation: Insulated glass unit/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is with low heat gain and heat loss value (low U value)
2. Light transmission: Appropriate level of solar transmission and solar reflectance can be selected to meet the design and functional requirement.
3. Noise insulation: IGU/ Insulated glass pane/Hollow glass /Double glazing glass can reduce noise level by 30 dB. With inert gas in-filled, a 5 dB further reduction can be achieved.
4. Condensing prevention: The IG units are designed to withstand down to -65degrees without condensing, which is far exceeding the National Requirement of -40degrees.
5. Leak-proof: To ensure IGU air tight, automatic bending machine is used for all four corners bending, with use of linear connector for the spacer. A dual seal system is adopted with PIB as primary seal, and silicone or polysulfide as secondary seal. We use advanced fully automatic IG production line from Lisec of Austria, with automatic production operations covering spacer bending, filling of desiccant, edge deletion of coated glass, glass assembly, filling with inert gas and application of primary and secondary sealants.
|Max. Size||2500mm x 3500mm (except for manual production)|
|Min. Size||180mm x 350mm|
|Air or argon spacer gap||6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 19mm, 20mm, etc|
|Glass thickness||5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm; 8+12A+8mm; 8+16A+8mm; etc|
|Color||Neutral, light blue, Ford blue, dark blue, ocean blue, light gray, blue gray, light green, dark green, gold, bronze, etc|