Laminated Glass Steps
|FOB Price:||US $3.6 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Square Meters||US $3.6/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Strong Standard Crate with Interlayer Paper|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Laminating glass steps
- Shape: Flat
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Min. Size: 300X300mm
- Thickness of Glass: 6.38mm,10.38mm, 10.76mm, 12.76mm. etc
- Samples: 3-7 Days
- Thickness: 6.38mm;8.38mm;10.76mm;etc
- Specification: CE, ASTM, BSI, etc
- HS Code: 7007290000
- Type: Laminated
- Color: Clear, Blue, Gray, Green, Bronze, etc
- Max. Size: 3300X12800mm
- Thickness of PVB Film: 0.38-3.04mm
- Color of PVB Film: Transparent, Milk, Blue, Dark Grey, Green, etc.
- Technique: Laminated Glass
- Trademark: Northglass
- Origin: China
Max. Size: 3300mm*12800mm
Min. Size: 300mm*300mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38mm-3.04mm
Thickness(mm) 6.38mm, 8.38mm, 10.38mm, 10.76mm, 12.76mm, etc
Colors of PVB film transparent, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Standard: EN 12543; ANSI Z 97.1 200; BS 6206
Applications of lamianted glass steps:
Laminated glass is widely used for bullet proof, burglar-proof, showcase, counter, aquarium, skylight, long corridor, sidelite, etc.
In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass steps, PVB film could be imported from Du Pont of USA or Sekisui of Japan to make laminated glass. We also have Chinese famous brand PVB for laminated glass with high quality and transparency. Laminated glass steps can be further processed into tempered laminated glass, glass with holes, into insulating glass etc.
Sound reduction, the special laminated construction could reduce sound spread effectively, then that function make laminated glass has great performance in sound control, PVB also could filter and absorb ultraviolet (UV) rays 99.5% at least, so laminated glass could reduce the cost of electronic power and save energy, the effects will be better if you adopt special PVB interlayer.
Features of laminated glass/sandwich glass/interlayer glass as following:
1. Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, laminated glass has much higher strength to resist shock, burglary, burst and bullets.
2. Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3. Create aesthetic senses to buildings: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
4. Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5. Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect