Insulation Glass Pane (IGP)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meters|
|Transport Package:||Strong Standard Crate for Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: IGP
- Shape: Flat
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Various Pattern: Various Parameter as Request
- Thickness: as Request
- Specification: CE, ASTM, CSI, etc
- HS Code: 7008001000
- Type: Insulated
- Color: Various Color
- Various Size: Various Size
- Technique: Coated Glass
- Trademark: Northglass
- Origin: China
Insulated glass pane is made of two or more pieces of glass with the middle part separated by the hollow AL tube which is filled with the drier. The hollow glass part is filled with dry air or inert gas and sealed by butyl glue, sulfur glue or structural sealant.
- Window and door
- Facades and curtain walls
- Automobile, train, vessel
Max Size: 2500mm x 3500mm (except for manual production)
Min Size: 180mm x 350mm
Air or argon spacer gap: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm
Glass thickness: 5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm; 8+12A+8mm; 8+16A+8mm; Etc
Color: Neutral, light blue, Ford blue, dark blue, ocean blue, light gray, blue gray, light green, dark green, gold, bronze, etc
GB/T11944, Chinese standard.
EN 1279, European Standard.
ASTM E 2190, American standard.
1. The insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass filled with the inert gas is excellent in heat and sound insulation, meeting the requirement for saving energy and environmental protection.
2. Hoarfrost and dew effect can be eliminated.
3. High wind pressure strength.
4. Not easy to be self exploded.
5. When choosing coated glass as the basal pieces, the coated layer will not come off.
6. Noise insulation.