Heat Insulation Insulating Glass Curtain Wall
|FOB Price:||US $26 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Square Meters||US $26/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10000m2 Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Standard Plywood Crates with Interlayer Paper|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Heat Insulation Insulating Glass Curtain Wall
- Shape: Flat or Curved
- Glass Thickness: 6mm
- Moh′s Hardness: 7
- Color: Clear, Blue, Green, Brown, Grey, etc
- Standard Size: 2134X3300mm; 1830X2440mm; 2134X3660mm; etc
- Application: Glass Curtain Walls, Doors, Windows, Hotels, etc
- Thickness: 6+12A+6mm; etc
- Specification: CE, ASTM, BSI, etc
- HS Code: 700800
- Type: Insulated
- Structure: Hollow
- Air Cavity Depth: 12mm
- Deep Processing Depth: Hollow Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Spacer Thickness: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, etc
- Technique: Insulated Glass
- Trademark: Northglass
- Origin: China
Insulated glass is made of two or more PCS of glass sheets and use sealant gumming and aluminum spacers which was filled with desiccant together. Double glazed unit with the perimeter of the spacer that gets in contact with the glass is properly sealed with primary and secondary sealants to ensure it with air/argon tight.
1. Thermal insulation
2. Light transmission
3. Noise insulation
4. Condensing prevention
6. Hoarfrost and dew effect can be eliminated.
7. High wind pressure strength.
8. Not easy to be self exploded.
9. When choosing coated glass as the basal pieces, the coated layer will not come off.
The insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is widely used in glass curtain walls, facades, doors, windows and place with glass in automobile, refrigerator, ships, aircrafts and instruments.
|Max. Size||2500mm x 3500mm (except for manual production)|
|Min. Size||180mm x 350mm|
|Air or argon spacer gap||6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 19mm, 20mm, etc|
|Glass thickness||5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm; 8+12A+8mm; 8+16A+8mm; etc|
|Color||Neutral, light blue, Ford blue, dark blue, ocean blue, light gray, blue gray, light green, dark green, gold, bronze, etc|
CHINA NORTHGLASS Competitive Advantages:
1. We have specialized in glass industry about 28 years,with mature procurement experience and stable supplier. Controling the material purchasing cost effectively. In short,will decrease your esteem company purchasing cost.
2. Monthly exporting huge quantity of containers to ensure best ocean/train freight also our long term cooperation forwarder can control the shipping time and safety for your cargo. It's an advantage in shipping freight.
3. Our glass are consistent with CCC, European CE, American IGCC/SGCC standard. No matter in producting or after finished,our QC will control the quality Strictly.To ensure the glass reached you is perfect in quality, in this case you only purchase glass once rather than ordering twice time if finds defective glass or glass broken.
4. One-stop service to save your time and cost. Purchasing overseas here in China. We are professional partner to you.
Glass Processing Standard
We,NORTHGLASS INDUSTRIA glass are consistent with GB/T11944,Chinese Standard EN1279,European standard ASTME2190,American Standard, Australia CSI and CE certificates. As below:
|GB11614; BS EN572-2European standard;ASTM C 1036 USA standard|
|Flat tempered glass|
|Curved tempered glass|
|Heat soak tempered glass|
|ASTM E2190;IGCC;BS;GB11944 etc|
|ASTM C1172;BS952,British standard;IGCC,USA standard;AS/NZ2208 Australian standard;GB,Chinese standard|
|GB T18915.1 standard; IGCC standard|