Low-E Insulated Glass for Window
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||10000m2 Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Strong Wooden Crates for Export and Steel Fastened|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Insulated Glass
- Shape: Flat or Curved
- Color: Clear, Blue, Green, Grey, Bronze, etc
- Standard Size: 2134X3300mm; 1830X2440mm; 2134X3660mm; etc
- Application: Glass Curtain Wall, Glass Facade, Skylight
- Thickness: 5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; etc
- Specification: CE, Csi, ASTM, etc
- HS Code: 7008001000
- Type: Insulated
- Structure: Hollow
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Spacer Thickness: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, etc
- Technique: Insulated Glass
- Trademark: Northglass
- Origin: China
Low E Insulated glass is made of two or more PCS of glass sheets and use sealant gumming glass PCS and aluminum spacers which was filled with desiccant together. Insulated glass with the perimeter of the spacer that gets in contact with the glass is properly sealed with primary and secondary sealants to ensure it is air tight.
Choosing insulated glass, not only could get a brilliant indoor environment and meet the requirements of the fashion and style, but also could reduce the cost of energy power. This kind of IG unit can enhance a window's thermal insulation up to 3 times resulting in reduction of energy consumption of up to 75% compared to a single glazed unit.
Insulated glass performance characteristics:
L. Thermal insulation: With low heat gain and heat loss value (low U value)
2. Light transmission: Appropriate level of solar transmission and solar reflectance can be selected to meet the design and functional requirement.
3. Noise insulation: IGU can reduce noise level by 30 dB. With inert gas in-filled, a 5 dB further reduction can be achieved.
4. Condensing prevention: The IG units are designed to withstand down to -65 degaree without condensing, far exceeding the National Requirement of -40degree.
5. Leak-proof: To ensure the IGU air tight, automatic bending machine is used for all four corners bending, with use of linear connector for the spacer. A dual seal system is adopted with PIB as primary seal, and silicone or polysulfide as secondary seal. We use advanced fully automatic IG production line from Lisec of Austria, with automatic production operations covering spacer bending, filling of desiccant, edge deletion of coated glass, glass assembly, filling with inert gas and application of primary and secondary sealants.
Maximum Size: 2500mm x 3500mm (except for manual production)
Minimum Size: 180mm x 350mm
Spacer Thickness: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm
Glass Ply Thickness: 3mm to 19mm
Quality Standard: ASTM E2190-02
Insulated glass is made of two or more pieces of glass with the middle part separated by the hollow AL tube which is filled with the drier. The hollow glass part is filled with dry air or inert gas and sealed by butyl glue, sulfur glue or structural sealant.
Insulated glass Performance Features
1. The insulated glass filled with the inert gas is excellent in heat and sound insulation, meeting the requirement for saving energy and environmental protection.
2. Hoarfrost and dew effect can be eliminated.
3. High wind pressure strength.
4. Not easy to be self exploded.
5. When choosing coated glass as the basal pieces, the coated layer will not come off.
Insulated glass Applicable Range
The insulated glass is widely used in glass curtain walls, doors, windows and place with glass in automobile, ships, aircrafts and instruments.
Insulated glass size:
|Max. Size||2500mm x 3500mm (except for manual production)|
|Min. Size||180mm x 350mm|
|Air or argon spacer gap||6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 19mm, 20mm, etc|
|Glass thickness||5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm; 8+12A+8mm; 8+16A+8mm; etc|
|Color||Neutral, light blue, Ford blue, dark blue, ocean blue, light gray, blue gray, light green, dark green, gold, bronze, etc|