High Transmittance and Good U-Value Insulated Low-E Glass
|FOB Price:||US $30 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Square Meters||US $30/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Standard Plywood Crates for Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: NG243
- Shape: Flat or Curved Optional
- Glass Thickness: 5mm,6mm,8mm,10mm,12mm
- Deep Processing Depth: Hollow Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Max. Size: 3660X18000mm
- Thermal Break Aluminum Frame: Optional
- Trademark: Northglass HK
- Origin: China
- Type: Insulated Tempered Glass
- Structure: Hollow
- Air Cavity Depth: 6mm,9mm,12mm,16mm
- Color: Clear, Grey, Silver, Gold, Blue, Green, Bronze
- Cavity Filling with: Air or Argon
- Min. Size: 300X300mm
- U Value: 0.6 to 1.6
- Specification: CE, ASTM, CSI, etc
- HS Code: 7008001000
Air or argon spacer gap: 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, 16mm
Thickness: 5+6A+5mm, 5+9A+5mm, 6+12A+6mm, 6+16A+6mm, 8+12A+8mm, 8+16A+8mm, etc.
Color: Neutral, light blue, ford blue, dark blue, ocean blue, light gray, blue gray, light green, dark green, gold, bronze, etc.
U value: 0.6 to 1.6 Customized
Thermal Break Aluminum Frame: Optional
Hollow Glass(Insulated glass) is made of two or more pieces of glass with the middle part of glass separated by the hollow AL tube which is filled with the drier. The hollow part is filled with dry air or inert gas and sealed by butyl glue, sulfur glue or structural sealant.
High transmittance and good U-value insulated low-e glass Performance Features
1. The insulated glass filled with the inert gas is excellent in heat and sound insulation, meeting the requirement for saving energy and environmental protection.
2. Hoarfrost and dew effect can be eliminated.
3. High wind pressure strength.
4. Not easy to be self exploded.
5. When choosing coated glass as the basal pieces, the coated layer will not come off.
6. Leak-proof, to ensure IGU air tight.
High transmittance and good U-value insulated low-e glass Applicable Range
Insulated glass is widely used in glass curtain walls, doors, windows and place with glass in automobile, ships, aircrafts and instruments.