12mm Bulletproof Glass, Safety Glass, Insulated Glass Panel
|FOB Price:||US $36 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Square Meters||US $36/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Sqm/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard wooden crates for export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Bulletproof glass, safety glass, insulated glass
- Shape: Curve
- Glass Thickness: 6mm
- Deep Processing Depth: Hollow Glass
- Usage: Furniture
- Thickness: 3-22mm
- Packaging Detail: Firstly, Paper Between Each Lite of Glass, Then Pl
- Min Size: 180mm X 350mm
- Packaging Details: Strong Plywood Cases No Needing Fumigation. Standa
- Supply Ability: 10000sqm/Week
- Specification: Standard
- HS Code: 7008001000
- Type: Insulated
- Structure: Hollow
- Air Cavity Depth: 12mm
- Color: 3-22mm
- Technique: Tempered Glass/Insulated Glass,Hollow Glass
- Certifications: CE,ASTM,CCC,etc
- Max Size: 2500 X 3500mm
- Certification: CE, ASTM, Csi, etc
- Delivery Time: Within 20 Days After Receive Deposit
- Trademark: Northglass
- Origin: China
Insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is made of two or more pcs of glass sheets and use sealant gumming and aluminum spacers which was filled with desiccant together. Insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass with the perimeter of the spacer that gets in contact with the glass is properly sealed with primary and secondary sealants to ensure it with air/argon tight.
Insulated glass/hollow glass/IGU/double glazing glass not only could get a brilliant indoor environment and meet the requirements of the fashion and style, but also could reduce the cost of energy power. This kind of IG unit can enhance a window's thermal insulation up to 3 times resulting in reduction of energy consumption of up to 75% compared to a single glazed unit.
Insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is made of two or more pieces of glass with the middle part separated by the hollow AL tube which is filled with the drier. The hollow glass part is filled with dry air or inert gas and sealed by butyl glue, sulfur glue or structural sealant.
Insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass Applicable Range
The insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is widely used in glass curtain walls, doors, windows and place with glass in automobile, ships, aircrafts and instruments.
- Window and door
- Facades and curtain walls
Insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass Production Capability:
Max Size: 2500mm x 3500mm (except for manual production)
Min Size: 180mm x 350mm
Air or argon spacer gap: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm
Glass thickness: 5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm; 8+12A+8mm; 8+16A+8mm; etc
Color: Neutral, light blue, ford blue, dark blue, ocean blue, light gray, blue gray, light green, dark green, gold, bronze, etc
Glass Processing Standard
We,NORTHGLASS INDUSTRIA glass are consistent with GB/T11944,Chinese Standard EN1279,European standard ASTME2190,American Standard, Australia CSI and CE certificates. As below:
GB11614; BS EN572-2European standard;ASTM C 1036 USA standard
Flat tempered glass
Curved tempered glass
Heat soak tempered glass
ASTM E2190;IGCC;BS;GB11944 etc
ASTM C1172;BS952,British standard;IGCC,USA standard;AS/NZ2208 Australian standard;GB,Chinese standard
GB T18915.1 standard; IGCC standard
Insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass Performance Features
1. The insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass filled with the inert gas is excellent in heat and sound insulation, meeting the requirement for saving energy and environmental protection.
2. Hoarfrost and dew effect can be eliminated.
3. High wind pressure strength.
4. Not easy to be self exploded.
5. When choosing coated glass as the basal pieces, the coated layer will not come off.
6. Noise insulation.
Insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass performance characteristics:
l. Thermal insulation: Insulated glass/Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is with low heat gain and heat loss value (low U value)
2. Light transmission: appropriate level of solar transmission and solar reflectance can be selected to meet the design and functional requirement.
3. Noise insulation: IGU/ Insulated glass/Hollow glass /Double glazing glass can reduce noise level by 30 dB. With inert gas in-filled, a 5 dB further reduction can be achieved.
4. Condensing prevention: The IG units are designed to withstand down to -65ºC without condensing, which is far exceeding the National Requirement of -40ºC.
5. Leak-proof: to ensure IGU air tight, automatic bending machine is used for all four corners bending, with use of linear connector for the spacer. A dual seal system is adopted with PIB as primary seal, and silicone or polysulfide as secondary seal. We use advanced fully automatic IG production line from Lisec of Austria, with automatic production operations covering spacer bending, filling of desiccant, edge deletion of coated glass, glass assembly, filling with inert gas and application of primary and secondary sealants.