6mm Toughtened Shower Door Glass
|FOB Price:||US $12 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Square Meters||US $12/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||4, 000, 000 Square Meter/Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Plywood Crates for Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Shape: Flat or Curved Optional
- Standard: GB/T 9963-1998
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 6mm to 12mm Available
- Fragment State: Ⅱ
- Flatness: Conforming Article
- Maximum Size: 3660X18000mm
- Optional Color: Clear, Frosted or Tinted
- Nano Coated: Optional
- Edge Treatment: Polished or Grinded
- MOQ: 50m2
- Trademark: Northglass
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Flat or Bent Optional
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 3mm to 19mm Available
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Window, Door
- Minimum Size: 300X300mm
- Hole/Cutout: Optional
- Free Samples: 3-7 Days
- Suface Treatment of Aluminum Frame: Powdering Coating or Anodized Coating
- Quality: Top
- Specification: EN12150, SGCC, CSI Certificated
- HS Code: 7007190090
Color: Clear, frosted, brown, blue, green, grey, etc.
Max Size of Flat tempered: 3660x18000mm
Max. Size of Bent tempered: 3000x5000
Min. R= 400mm
Considering the characteristics of tempered glass, the size should be confirmed before making production. Once tempered glass size is confirmed, can not be made mechanical treatment any more, and otherwise, it will be broken.
Tempered glass can be further processed into tempered insulated glass, and tempered laminated glass, low e tempered, tempered glass doors and windows.
Tempered glass has a very good performance of anti-curve, anti-impact intensity, 3-6 times better than normal glass. Tempered glass can afford pressure over 95MPa on the surface. And has high stability even under temperature change of 200-300 centigrade, while normal glass can only afford change of 70-100 centigrade.
Certificates: CE, EN12150, SGCC, CSI, BSI, ect.