Clear Insulated Glass Hollow Glass, Dgu
|FOB Price:||US $18.03-20.06 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Square Meters||US $18.03-20.06/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Strong Wooden Crates for Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: insulated glass
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 6MM
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance, Electronics & Instruments, Auto Manufacturing, Military
- Color: Clear,blue,Grey,Bronze,Green,etc
- Material: Glass, Silicone, Air/Argon,etc
- Delivery Time: 10 Days
- MOQ: One Full Container Loading
- Service: Prompt Reply
- Specification: 3600*18000mm
- HS Code: 7008001000
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: GB 11614-89
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 6MM
- Fragment State: Ⅱ
- Flatness: High Class
- Space: 9,12,15,19mm
- Name: Insulated Glass
- Payment: T/T,.L/C
- Fob Price: 19.04USD/M2
- Standard Size: 3660*2440mm
- Trademark: NG
- Origin: China
What is Insulated glass?
Insulating Glass is also called Insulated glass/ Hollow glass/ IGU/Double glazing glass/ Double glazed glass panel/ insulation glass and so on. It consists of two or more pieces of glass sheets and uses sealant gumming and aluminum or steel spacers which are filled with desiccant together. The hollow part is filled with dry air or inert gas with primary and secondary sealants. The double glazing glass usually is used with low e coating so that its energy-saving can be get the best effect. They are widely used for building curtain wall and windows as the functions of soundproof and energy conservation.
- Excellent in heat and sound insulation with inert gas;
- Saving energy and environmental protection;
- Eliminating the hoarfrost and dew effect;
- High wind pressure strength;
- Low dampness permeating rate;
- Not easy to be self exploded;
- Difficult to come off for coating layer.
Insulating Glass is widely used for residence, hotel, office building, school, hospital, shopping mall and so on where the place needs air condition. And it also can be used for train, automobile, vessel, cabinet freezer and so on.
- Window and door;
- Facades and curtain walls;
- Interior partition;
In accordance with EN1279 European insulating glass standard
In accordance with ASTM E2190 American Standard
In accordance with GB/T11944 Chinese Standard Insulating Glass
|Product Name||Insulating Glass|
|Common total glass thickness||5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm; 8+12A+8mm; 8+16A+8mm; etc|
|Glass thickness||4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm,19mm|
|Air/inert gas space width||6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 19mm, 24mm|
|Size||Max. Size||3600mm * 18000mm|
|Min. Size||300mm * 300mm|
|Color||Neutral, light blue, ford blue, dark blue, ocean blue, light gray, blue gray, light green, dark green, gold, bronze, etc|
|shape||Flat and curved/bent insulated glass|
|Quality Standard||GB/T11944,&#160;&#160; Chinese standard|
|EN 1279,&#160;&#160;&#160;&#160; European Standard|
|ASTM E 2190, American standard|
|Types||Tempered insulating glass, laminated insulating glass, LOW E insulating glass, Color insulating glass, triple insulated glass, etc|
|Inert gas||Argon gas, etc|
|Available glass||PPG Guardian AGC Saint Gobain Low e glass, reflective glass, clear glass, Starphire low iron glass, colored glass and so on|
|Available spacer||Silver aluminum spacer, stainless steel, black warm spacer|
We use the stardard over sea applied strong plywood crates and steel strip fixed for export.
1. Putting paper and Cork liner between two glass.
2. Strong wooden crate with angles protecting,Under the wooden cases have legs for forklift loading and unloading.
What about the price of high quality meter price tempered glass?
We would like to quote if you can advise:
1.What the kind of glass you want.
2.The dimension of the glass.( if you have no idea send inquiry to us,we will help you)
3.You product's requirements.
4.The quantity you want.
*How to contact us ?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click "Send" Now!
A. Give us your idea, or a picture or just a sketch.
B. Your detailed requirements, include in product quantity you would like to place on ; information of your products, ie unit size.
C. After a briefying within our design team, a plain mock-up with dimension be created for your proof.
D.We get your full artwork, and start to small sample for test.
F. Starts mass production according to proved sample.
G. Apply safety and save volume method.
H. Help organise shippment per your requirement.