12mm Clear Tempered Laminated Glass
|FOB Price:||US $6.2-6.8 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Square Meters||US $6.2-6.8/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PLG
- Shape: Flat
- Structure: Solid
- Function: Safe
- Melting Point: High Temperature
- Color: as Request
- Various Color: Various Size
- Technique: Laminated Glass
- Trademark: Northglass
- Specification: CE, ASTM, CSI, etc
- HS Code: 7007290000
- Type: Laminated
- Appearance: Flat
- Layer Type: Common Laminated Glass
- Intermediate Film: PVB/Sgp
- Production: Dry Laminated Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Various Pattern: Various Type
- Thickness: as Request
- Transport Package: Strong Standard Crate for Export
- Origin: China
Opaque laminated glass is processed with special technology under high temperature and high pressure by adding one or more layers of Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) with tough and strong binding between or among two or more glass layers. For the great binding performance, opaque laminated glass could stop external force attack and the chips will bind with PVB after breakage to avoid making harm to person. And opaque laminated glass could still resist attack from wind and rain in breakage status.
In order to guarantee the quality of opaque laminated glass, PVB film could be imported from Du Pont of USA or Sekisui of Japan to make opaque laminated glass. We also have Chinese famous brand PVB for laminated glass with high quality and transparency. Opaque laminated glass can be further processed into tempered laminated glass, glass with holes, into insulating glass etc.
Opaque laminated glass is widely used for bullet proof, burglar-proof, showcase, counter, aquarium, skylight, long corridor, sidelite, etc.
Max. Size: 2440mm*6000mm
Min. Size: 300mm*300mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38mm-3.04mm
Thickness(mm) 6.38mm, 8.38mm, 10.38mm, 10.76mm, 12.76mm, etc
Colors of PVB film transparent, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Standard: EN 12543; ANSI Z 97.1 200; BS 6206
Opaque laminated glass advantages:
Sound reduction, the special laminated construction could reduce sound spread effectively, then that function make laminated glass has great performance in sound control, PVB also could filter and absorb ultraviolet (UV) rays 99.5% at least, so laminated glass could reduce the cost of electronic power and save energy, the effects will be better if you adopt special PVB interlayer.
Features of opaque laminated glass as following:
1. Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, laminated glass has much higher strength to resist shock, burglary, burst and bullets.
2. Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3. Create aesthetic sense to buildings: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
4. Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5. Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effec