Low-E Insulated Building Glass with CE Approval
|FOB Price:||US $45 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Square Meters||US $45/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Sqm/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Low-E Glass
- Shape: Flat
- Color: Clear
- Technique: Tempered Glass
- Trademark: Northglass
- Specification: CE, Csi, ASTM, etc
- Type: Hollow
- Structure: Hollow
- Usage: Building, Window
- Thickness: 3-22mm
- Transport Package: Wooden Crates
- Origin: China
|Low-E Insulated Building Glass with CE Approval|
1, The Insulated glass filled with the inert gas is excellent in heat and sound insulation, meeting the requirement for saving energy and environmental protection.
2, Hoarfrost and dew effect can be eliminated.
3, High wind pressure strength.
4, Not easy to be self exploded.
When choosing coated glass as the basal pieces, the coated layer will not come off.
The hollow glass is widely used in glass curtain walls, doors, windows and place with glass in automobile, ships, aircrafts and instruments.
1. Fine heat-protection
2. Fine sound-protection, if combined with laminated glass, the result will be better.
3. If combined with rebar or hollowed glass, it will become hollowed safety glass.
4. If used in temperature variety great place, the result of antilogy will be better.
Width: 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, 15mm
The hollow glass is made of two or more pieces of glass with the middle part separated by the hollow AL tube which is filled with the drier. The hollow part is filled with dry air or inert gas and sealed by butyl glue, sulfur glue or structural sealant.