Silicone Sealant Insulating Glass for Facade
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||20 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||10000m2 Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Plywood Crates With Interlayer Paper|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Insulating glass
- Shape: Flat or Curved
- Color: White, Blue, Green, Grey, Brown, Red, etc
- Standard Size: 2134X3300mm; 1830X2440mm; 2134X3660mm; etc
- Spacer Thickness: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 19mm, etc
- Thickness: 5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; etc
- Packaging Details: Strong Plywood Cases No Needing Fumigation. Standa
- Payment: 30% T/T Advance and Balance and Before Shipment
- Trademark: Northglass
- Origin: China
- Type: Insulated Glass
- Structure: Hollow
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Application: Glass Curtain Walls, Doors, Windows, Hotels, etc
- Technique: Insulated Glass
- Certification: CE, ASTM, Csi, etc
- Delivery Time: Within 20 Days After Receive Deposit
- Supply Ability: 10000sqm/Week
- Specification: CE, Csi, ASTM, etc
- HS Code: 7008001000
Silicone Sealant Insulating glass is made of two or more PCS of glass sheets and use sealant gumming glass PCS and aluminum spacers which is filled with desiccant together. Choosing insulating glass, not only could get a brilliant indoor environment and meet the requirements of the fashion and style, but also could reduce the cost of energy power. This kind of IG unit can enhance a window's thermal insulation up to 3 times resulting in reduction of energy consumption of up to 75% compared to a single glazed unit.
Silicone Sealant Insulating glass unit (IGU) is made with two or multi plies of glass, separated by a spacer that is filled with desiccant, and with the perimeter of the spacer that gets in contact with the glass is properly sealed with primary and secondary sealants to ensure it is air tight.
We are equipped with several fully automatic IGU production lines from Lisec of Austria. Quality float glass and high grade production components are used to ensure our IGU with the following functional performance characteristics:
L. Thermal insulation: With low heat gain and heat loss value (low U value)
2. Light transmission: Appropriate level of solar transmission and solar reflectance can be selected to meet the design and functional requirement.
3. Noise insulation: IGU can reduce noise level by 30 dB. With inert gas in-filled, a 5 dB further reduction can be achieved.
4. Condensing prevention: The IG units are designed to withstand down to -65 degree without condensing, far exceeding the National Requirement of -40 degree.
5. Leak-proof: To ensure the IGU air tight, automatic bending machine is used for all four corners bending, with use of linear connector for the spacer. A dual seal system is adopted with PIB as primary seal, and silicone or polysulfide as secondary seal. We use advanced fully automatic IG production line from Lisec of Austria, with automatic production operations covering spacer bending, filling of desiccant, edge deletion of coated glass, glass assembly, filling with inert gas and application of primary and secondary sealants.
Production Capability of Silicone Sealant:
Maximum Size: 2500mm x 3500mm (except for manual production)
Minimum Size: 180mm x 350mm
Spacer Thickness: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm
Glass Ply Thickness: 3mm to 19mm
Quality Standard: ASTM E2190-02
Silicone Sealant Insulating glass(Hollow glass) is made of two or more pieces of glass with the middle part separated by the hollow AL tube which is filled with the drier. The hollow glass part is filled with dry air or inert gas and sealed by butyl glue, sulfur glue or structural sealant.
1. The insulating glass filled with the inert gas is excellent in heat and sound insulation, meeting the requirement for saving energy and environmental protection.
2. Hoarfrost and dew effect can be eliminated.
3. High wind pressure strength.
4. Not easy to be self exploded.
5. When choosing coated glass as the basal pieces, the coated layer will not come off.
The Silicone Sealant insulating glass is widely used in glass curtain walls, doors, windows and place with glass in automobile, ships, aircrafts and instruments.
Silicone Sealant Insulating glass size:
Width: 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, 15mm
|Max. Size||2500mm x 3500mm (except for manual production)|
|Min. Size||180mm x 350mm|
|Air or argon spacer gap||6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 19mm, 20mm, etc|
|Glass thickness||5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm; 8+12A+8mm; 8+16A+8mm; etc|
|Color||Neutral, light blue, Ford blue, dark blue, ocean blue, light gray, blue gray, light green, dark green, gold, bronze, etc|