SGCC, En12150, Bsi, Csi Certificated, 3-19mm Frosted Acid Etched Glass
|FOB Price:||US $8 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Square Meters||US $8/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Strong Plywood Crates for Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: frosted acid etched glass
- Shape: Flat or Curve
- Size: Customized
- Technics: Etched
- Certification: CE,SGCC,ISO
- Standard Size: 2134X3300mm;1830X2440mm; 2440X3660mm;etc
- Pattern: Customized Pattern
- Specification: CE, ASTM, CSI, etc
- HS Code: 7001000090
- Type: Flat Glass/Tempered Glass/Laminated Glass
- Structure: Solid
- Thickness: 3-19mm
- Color: Frosted
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Max. Size: 3660X18000mm
- Trademark: Northglass HK
- Origin: China
|SGCC, En12150, Bsi, Csi Certificated, 3-19mm Frosted Acid Etched Glass|
1) Thickness: 3-19mm
2) Size standard: 2134x3300mm, 2440x3660mm, 2440x1830mm, etc.
3) Max. Size: 3660x18000mm
4) Pattern: Customized pattern.
No size or thickness limitation, produce by acid etching one side or both sides, admit light while providing softening and vision control. They can be produced in thickness from 3mm to 19mm and in sheet sizes up to 330 x 225cm either etched on a single or on both sides, when viewed at a distance of 1 m from the product surface the granularity is greater than 98%.
Acide etch can be deeply or slicely done. Widely used in furniture, decoration, etc.
Advantage of acid etched glass:
1) Distinctive, uniformly smooth and satin-like appearance, etc.
2) Admits light while providing softening and vision control.
3) Produced by acid etching one side or both.