Pilkington Laminated Glass for Glass Building Curtain Wall
|FOB Price:||US $10-25 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Square Meters||US $10-25/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Sqm/Month|
|Transport Package:||Strong Wooden Crates for Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Laminated Glass for glass building curtain wall
- Shape: Flat
- Structure: Solid
- Function: Electromagnetic Shielding
- Melting Point: High Temperature
- Usage: Door, Building, Window
- Thickness: 3-22mm
- Specification: Standard
- Type: Laminated
- Appearance: Flat
- Layer Type: Common Laminated Glass
- Intermediate Film: Silk
- Color: Customized
- Technique: Laminated Glass
- Trademark: Northglass
- Origin: China
Pilkington laminated glass/sandwich glass/interlayer glass is widely used for bullet proof, burglar-proof, showcase, counter, aquarium, skylight, long corridor, sidelite, etc, especially in cold or hot areas.
Pilkington laminated glass/Sandwich glass/Interlayer glass size:
Max. Size: 2440mm*6000mm Min. Size: 300mm*300mm Thickness of PVB film: 0.38mm-3.04mm
Low E laminated glass/Sandwich glass/Interlayer glass thickness(mm): 4+0.38+4, 5+0.38+5, 4+0.76+4, 5+0.76+5, etc
The colors of PVB film include transparent, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Standard: EN 12543; ANSI Z 97.1 200; BS 6206
Pilkington laminated glass/sandwich glass/interlayer glass advantages:
Sound reduction, the special laminated construction could reduce sound spread effectively, then that function make laminated glass has great performance in sound control, PVB also could filter and absorb ultraviolet (UV) rays 99.5% at least, so laminated glass could reduce the cost of electronic power and save energy, the effects will be better if you adopt special PVB interlayer.
Features of Pilkington Low E laminated glass/sandwich glass/interlayer glass as following:
1) Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, Pilkington laminated glass has much higher strength to resist shock, burglary, burst and bullets.
2) Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3) Create aesthetic sense to buildings: Pilkington Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
4) Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5) Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect