AGC Planibel G Tempered PVB/Sgp Laminated Glass
|FOB Price:||US $5.8 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Square Meters||US $5.8/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Strong Standard Crate for Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PGLG
- Shape: Flat
- Structure: Solid
- Function: Laminated
- Melting Point: High Temperature
- Color: as Request
- Various Color: Various Size
- Technique: Laminated Glass
- Quality: Top Grade
- Payment: T/T, L/C
- Warranty: 10years
- Trademark: NGHK
- Origin: China
- Type: Laminated
- Appearance: Flat
- Layer Type: Common Laminated Glass
- Intermediate Film: PVB
- Production: Dry Laminated Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Various Pattern: Various Type
- Thickness: as Request
- Max Size: 1830X2440mm; 2134X3300mm; 2134X3660mm; etc
- Delivery Time: 2-3weeks
- Service: Prompt Reply
- Specification: CE, ASTM, CSI, etc
- HS Code: 7007290000
Max. Size: 3300mm*12800mm
Min. Size: 300mm*300mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38mm-3.04mm
Thickness(mm) 6.38mm, 8.38mm, 10.38mm, 10.76mm, 12.76mm, etc
Colors of PVB film transparent, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Applications of planibel G laminated glass:
Planibel G laminated glass is widely used for bullet proof, burglar-proof, showcase, counter, aquarium, skylight, long corridor, sidelite, etc, especially in cold or hot areas.
Planibel G laminated glass is processed with special technology under high temperature and high pressure by adding one or more layers of Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) with tough and strong binding between or among two or more glass layers (Planibel G glass/AGC glass is one of these glass). For the great binding performance, Planibel G laminated glass/sandwich glass/interlayer glass could stop external force attack and the chips will bind with PVB after breakage to avoid making harm to person. And planibel G laminated glass could still resist attack from wind and rain in breakage status.
Sound reduction, the special laminated construction could reduce sound spread effectively, then that function make laminated glass has great performance in sound control, PVB also could filter and absorb ultraviolet (UV) rays 99.5% at least, so laminated glass could reduce the cost of electronic power and save energy, the effects will be better if you adopt special PVB interlayer.
Features of planibel G laminated glass as following:
1. Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact. Even if the glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, Planibel laminated glass has much higher strength to resist shock, burglary, burst and bullets.
2. Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3. Create aesthetic sense to buildings: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
4. Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5. Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains from fading effect.
Standard: EN 12543; ANSI Z 97.1 200; BS 6206