Laminated Glass is a Grade A safety glass, manufactured by adhering two or more pieces of glass together with a flexible interlayer. The interlayer is generally either a PVB (poly vinyl butyral) or a CIP (resin). The glass and interlayer are bonded together using heat and pressure in an autoclave. Virtually all glass types can be laminated and the thickness and type of interlayer can be altered to provide solutions for security, sound reduction, solar energy control, UV control, decoration and so on.Advantage:
In order to guarantee the quality of laminating glass, PVB film we use Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan. The lamination can be glass with stainless steel mesh, or stone and others to achieve best outlook. The colors of the film include transparent, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
1) Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact.
2) Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3) Create aesthetic sense to building: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
4) Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5) Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains fro fading effect.
|Film type||Normal PVB, Dupond Sentry Glass Plus (SGP), DG41 from Saflex…|
|Thickness of PVB||0.38mm,0.76mm,1.14mm,1.52mm,2.28mm,3.04mm|
|Thickness of SGP||1.52mm,3.04mm and so son|
|Interlayer||1 layer,2 layers,3 layers and more layers according to your requirements|
|Interlayer film color||High Transparent, milky, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.|
|Max size||18000mm L*3660mm H|
|Layers||Multi layers upon your request|
The laminated glass are widely used for bullet proof burglar-proof, showcase, counter, aquarium, skylight, long corridor, etc.Quality standard
In accordance with GB15763.3, Chinese standard
In accordance with EN12543, European standard
In accordance with ANSIZ97.1, American standard
In accordance with AS/NZS2208, Australian standard