Laminated glass is processed with special technology under high temperature and high pressure by adding one or more layers of PVB with tough and strong building between or among two or more glass layers. For the great bingding performance, laminated glass could stop external force attack and the chips will bind with PVB after breakage to avoid making harm to person. And laminated glass could still resist attack from wind and rain in breakage status.
In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, PVB film could be imported from Du Pont of USA or Sekisui of Japan to make laminated glass. We also have Chinese famous brand PVB with high quality and transparency. Laminated glass can further processed into tempered laminated glass, glass with holes, into insulationg glass etc.
Security: Laminated glass provides effective defense against malicious destroy, pilferage and violent invasion.
Prevention against hurricane and earthquake
Noise reduction performance: Laminated glass may effectively reduce transmission of noise.
UV shielding performance: Laminated glass can substantially fall off ultraviolet(as much as 90%).
In order to guarantee the quality of laminating glass, PVB film we use Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan. The lamination can be glass with stainless steel mesh, or stone and others to achieve best outlook. The colors of the film include transparent, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
1) Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration from impact.
2) Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3) Create aesthetic sense to building: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
4) Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5) Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet rays and prevents the furniture and curtains fro fading effect.
|Film type||Normal PVB, Dupond Sentry Glass Plus (SGP), DG41 from Saflex&#8230;|
|Thickness of PVB||0.38mm,0.76mm,1.14mm,1.52mm,2.28mm,3.04mm|
|Thickness of SGP||1.52mm,3.04mm and so son|
|Interlayer||1 layer,2 layers,3 layers and more layers according to your requirements|
|Interlayer film&#160;color||High Transparent, milky, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.|
|Max size||18000mm L*3660mm H|
|Layers||Multi layers upon your request|
BSI, EN12150, SGCC, IGCC, CSI Certification Approval.