10mm Thick Sandblasting Laminated Glass
Laminated glass, known as safety glass, is processed with special technology under high temperature and high pressure by adding one or more layers of Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB) with tough and strong binding between or among two or more glass sheets.
In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, PVB film could be imported from Du Pont of USA or Sekisui of Japan to make specifical laminated glass per clients' requirement. We also have Chinese famous brand PVB for laminated glass with high quality and transparency.
Laminated glass can be further processed into tempered laminated glass, laminated glass with holes/cutouts/hinges/grooves/notches and insulating laminated glass etc.
1. Standard size: 2134*3300/3660mm; 2140*3300/3660mm; 1830*2440mm
2. Glass thickness: 6.38mm; 6.76mm; 8.38mm; 8.76mm; 10.38mm; 12.38mm; Etc
3. The thickness of PVB film: 0.38mm-3.8mm
4. Color: Milk white, pure white, red, blue, bluegreen, green, european grey, dary grey, bronze, glod gronze, black, yellow, etc.
5. Max. Size: 3600*18000mm
1. Sound reduction
2. Reduce the cost of electronic power and save energy.
3. Stop external force attack and the chips will be bind with PVB after breakage to avoid making harm to person
4. Resist attack from wind and rain
5. Various color choice to meet engineer's requirements.
Bullet proof, burglar-proof, showcase, window and door, counter, aquarium, skylight, ceiling, roof, staircase, flooring, stairs, steps, long corridor, etc.
1. Delivery on time.
2. Considerable after-sale service.
3. OEM Service/Customer design is welcome.
4. Sample time is about 3-7 days.
5. Size and thickness can be as requirements in commonly, that is flexible.
6. Pass the international Certificate, like CE, EN14179, ASTM C 1048: 2004, ISO9001: 2008, CCC, BSI, IGCC, GB.
|Laminated glass Packaging details|
|Remarks: Strong plywood crates with interlayer paper and steel strip fastened for export.|