Hot Using Colors Reflective Coating Glass
What is it?
Reflective glass is coated by horizontal magnetically controlled high rate sputtering. It can effectively control the transmission of visible light and low infrared.
Reflective glass has the higher reflecting power against the sunlight with the reflection ratio up to 20%~40%, so it can save the energy consumption of the indoor air-conditioners and at the same time it has good shading property, so it makes the indoor light a little softer and more pleasant.
1) High visible light transmitting rate, low reflecting rate, low radiating rate (e < 0.1).
2) Avoid the light pollution and build good ecological environment.
3) Control solar energy radiation effectively, block far infrared radiation, save expenses of air conditioners in summer, save heating expenses in winter, have good effect of heat preservation and energy saving.
4) It can be cut, bent, tempered, heat strengthened and laminated without affecting the coating.
5) It can reduce UV transmittance and prevent furniture from fading
6) It can add aesthetic senses to building appearance
7) With good shading coefficient and with visible energy efficient effect
Tinted float glass for building including ultra clear float glass, clear float glass, tinted color float glass, etc is widely used in curtain wall, window glass, door glass, building glass(construction glass), furniture glass, etc. Clear float glass is made by high-quality sand, natural ores and chemical materials by mixing them and melting them at high temperature; The molten glass flow into tin bath where the float glass is spread, polished and formed on the molten tin. In a word, clear float glass is made by high-quality sand, natural ores and chemical materials by mixing them and melting them at high temperature.
GB 15763.2, Chinese standard.
EN 12150.1, European standard.
EN 12600, European standard.
ANSI Z97.1, American standard.
AS/NZS 2208, Australian standard.
Clear float glass is usually regarded as raw material, which is processed to laminated glass, tempered glass, insulated glass, silk screen printing glass, etc. Clear float glass is widely used in buildings, hotels, curtain walls, doors, windows, etc.
- Facades and curtain walls
- External walls of revolving doors and exposed elevators
- Stairs, handrails, skylights
- Partions, display shelves and furniture
|Thickness||3 4 5 6 8 10 12 15 19mm|
|Colors||Clear, Ultra clear, French green, Dark green, Euro grey, Dark grey, Ford blue, Dark blue, Ocean blue, Euro bronze, Dark bronze, Golden, Pink, Yellow, etc.|
|Glass type||On-line solar control coated glass Off-line solar control coated glass|
|Package||Worthy export wooden crate, with plastic paper between each glass, suitable for export|
We sell various clear float glass sizes and thickness available according to the customer's requirements.
Color Clear glass, Ultra clear glass, Euro bronze glass, Golden bronze glass, Euro grey glass, Dark grey glass, Dark blue glass, Lake blue glass, Ocean blue glass, French green glass, dark green glass, black glass, pink glass, bluegreen glass, stopsol grey glass, etc
Thickness 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm
Normal Sizes 1500*1200mm 1800*1500mm 1830*1220mm
2000*1500mm 2000*1650mm 2000*1830mm
2134*1372mm 2134*1219mm 2134*1650mm
2200*1370mm 2200*1500mm 2200*1650mm 2200*1830mm
2440*1500mm 2440*1650mm 2400*1830mm 2400*1524mm
3050*1830mm 3050*1900mm 3050*1981mm 3050*2007mm 3050*2134mm 3050*2400mm
3210*1830mm 3210*1900mm 3210*2050mm 3210*2250mm
3300*2434mm 3300*2250mm 3300*2440mm 3660*2440mm
Clear float glass sheet characteristics:
Clear float glass has smooth surface, excellent optical performance, stable chemical capability, and high mechanism intensity. Clear float glass is also resistant to acid, alkali and corrosion, which is with flat surface, high light transmittance, easy cutting, temperable and suit for other processing.