Sandblasted Frosted Tempered Glass Screen
Tempered glass is made from annealed glass via a thermal tempering process as "safety glass. "
Tempered glass can be with holes or cutouts/hinges/grooves/notch and polished edges, beveled edges, chamfered edges or grinding edges, then processed into tempered laminated glass, tempered insulated glass, etc.
Considering the characteristics of toughened glass, glass size should be confirmed before making production. Once tempered glass size is confirmed, it can not be made mechanical treatment any more, and otherwise it will be broken.
Toughened glass is safety glass, which is widely used as window glass, door glass, curtain wall glass, fencing glass in buildings, hotels, curtain wall, etc.
1. Safety performance: Tempered glass will appear hurtless obtuse angles when breakage.
2. Strength performance: Four to five times more than ordinary glass.
3. Heat stability performance: Three times more than ordinary glass, could bear the temperature change about 200° C.
4. Generously satisfy with different clients' requirement to meet different designs.
5. Toughened glass skylight has a very good performance of anti-curve, anti-impact intensity.
GB 15763.2, Chinese standard.
EN 12150.1, European standard.
EN 12600, European standard.
ANSI Z97.1, American standard.
AS/NZS 2208, Australian standard.
1. Delivery on time.
2. Considerable after-sale service.
3. OEM Service/Customer design is welcome.
4. Sample time is about 3-7 days.
5. Size and thickness can be as requirements in commonly, that is flexible.
6. Pass the international Certificate, like CE, EN14179, ASTM C 1048: 2004, ISO9001: 2008, CCC, BSI, IGCC, GB.
Should any items be of interest to you, please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to give you details.
|Thickness:||3-22mm tempered glass|
|Color:||Clear, ultra clear, brown, golden bronze, ocean blue, dark blue, light blue, F green, dark green, euro grey, dark grey, etc.|
|Max. specification of Flat tempered glass||3600*18000mm|
|Max. specification of Bent tempered glass||3000*5000mm, R=1500mm|