12mm toughened glass are made by forming compressive stress on the surface of the glass and heating the glass up to its intenerating temperature and then make the glass uniform cooling quickly. During the process of cooling, the exterior part of the glass is solidified because of the rapid cooling, while the interior part of the glass shrinks because of slow cooling, then forming compressive stress on the surface of the glass and tensile stress inside the glass, thus improving the intensity and heat stability of the glass.
12mm toughened glass can be with holes or cutouts to process into toughened laminated glass, toughened insulated glass, etc.
Standard: EN 12150; ASTM 1048; BS 6206: 1918; GB 15763.2-2005; AS/NZS 208: 1996
12mm toughened glass is safety glass, which is widely used as window glass, door glass, curtain wall glass, fencing glass in buildings, hotels, curtain wall, etc.
Colors: Clear, brown, blue, green, grey, etc.
Flat toughened glass: 3000*8000mm
Bent toughened glass: 3000*5000mm, R=1500mm
Considering the characteristics of 10mm toughened glass, glass size should be confirmed before making production. Once tempered glass size is confirmed, toughened glass can not be made mechanical treatment any more, and otherwise, it will be broken.
10mm toughened glass has a very good performance of anti-curve, anti-impact intensity, 3 to 6 times better than normal glass. 10mm toughened glass can afford pressure over 95MPa on the surface. 10mm toughened glass has high stability even under temperature change of 200-300 centigrade, while normal glass can only afford change of 70-100 centigrade. 10mm toughened glass becomes small sand shape if it is broken under big force, which guarantees safety and less loss.
GB 15763.2, Chinese standard.
EN 12150.1, European standard.
EN 12600, European standard.
ANSI Z97.1, American standard.
AS/NZS 2208, Australian standard.
CHINA NORTHGLASS Competitive Advantages:
1. We have specialized in glass industry about 28 years,with mature procurement experience and stable supplier. Controling the material purchasing cost effectively. In short,will decrease your esteem company purchasing cost.
2. Monthly exporting huge quantity of containers to ensure best ocean/train freight also our long term cooperation forwarder can control the shipping time and safety for your cargo. It's an advantage in shipping freight.
3. Our glass are consistent with CCC, European CE, American IGCC/SGCC standard. No matter in producting or after finished,our QC will control the quality Strictly.To ensure the glass reached you is perfect in quality, in this case you only purchase glass once rather than ordering twice time if finds defective glass or glass broken.
4. One-stop service to save your time and cost. Purchasing overseas here in China. We are professional partner to you.
Packaging & Shipping
We use the stardard over sea applied strong plywood crates and steel strip fixed for export.
1. Putting paper and Cork liner between two glass.
2. Strong wooden crate with angles protecting,Under the wooden cases have legs for forklift loading and unloading.
What about the price of high quality meter price tempered glass?
We would like to quote if you can advise:
1.What the kind of glass you want.
2.The dimension of the glass.( if you have no idea send inquiry to us,we will help you)
3.You product's requirements.
4.The quantity you want.
*How to contact us ?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click "Send" Now!
A. Give us your idea, or a picture or just a sketch.
B. Your detailed requirements, include in product quantity you would like to place on ; information of your products, ie unit size.
C. After a briefying within our design team, a plain mock-up with dimension be created for your proof.
D.We get your full artwork, and start to small sample for test.
F. Starts mass production according to proved sample.
G. Apply safety and save volume method.
H. Help organise shippment per your requirement.