Hot sell safety tempered shower door glass
Tempered glass/toughened glass/strengthened glass are made by forming compressive stress on the surface of the glass and heating the glass up to its intenerating temperature and then make the glass uniform cooling quickly. During the process of cooling, the exterior part of the glass is solidified because of the rapid cooling, while the interior part of the glass shrinks because of slow cooling, then forming compressive stress on the surface of the glass and tensile stress inside the glass, thus improving the intensity and heat stability of the glass. Tempered glass can be with holes or cutouts and processed into tempered laminated glass, tempered insulated glass, etc.
Standard: EN 12150; ASTM 1048; BS 6206: 1918; GB 15763.2-2005; AS/NZS 208: 1996
Tempered glass is safety glass, which is widely used as window glass, door glass, curtain wall glass, fencing glass in buildings, hotels, curtain wall, etc.
Color of tempered glass/toughened glass/strengthened glass: Clear, brown, blue, green, grey, etc.
Flat tempered glass 3000*8000mm
Bent tempered glass 3000*5000mm, R=1500mm
Considering the characteristics of tempered glass/toughened glass/strengthened glass, glass size should be confirmed before making production. Once tempered glass size is confirmed, tempered glass/toughened glass/strengthened glass can not be made mechanical treatment any more, otherwise, tempered glass/toughened glass/strengthened glass will be broken.
Tempered glass/Toughened glass has a very good performance of anti-curve, anti-impact intensity, 3 to 6 times better than normal glass. Tempered glass/Toughened glass can afford pressure over 95MPa on the surface. Tempered glass/Toughened glass has high stability even under temperature change of 200-300 centi-degree, while normal glass can only afford change of 70-100 centi-degree. Tempered glass/Toughened glass becomes small sand shape if tempered glass/toughened glass/strengthened glass is broken under big force, which guarantee safety and less loss.
Safety performance: Tempered glass/toughened glass will appearance hurtless obtuse angles when breakage.
Strength performance: Four times more than ordinary glass.
Heat stability performance: Three times more than ordinary glass, could bear the temperature change about 200° C.
2. Tempered glass/toughened glass/ strengthened glass has 4-5 times strength than ordinary glass
3. Hot stability
4. Generously satisfy with different clients' requirement to meet different designs
CHINA NORTHGLASS Competitive Advantages:
1. We have specialized in glass industry about 28 years,with mature procurement experience and stable supplier. Controling the material purchasing cost effectively. In short,will decrease your esteem company purchasing cost.
2. Monthly exporting huge quantity of containers to ensure best ocean/train freight also our long term cooperation forwarder can control the shipping time and safety for your cargo. It's an advantage in shipping freight.
3. Our glass are consistent with CCC, European CE, American IGCC/SGCC standard. No matter in producting or after finished,our QC will control the quality Strictly.To ensure the glass reached you is perfect in quality, in this case you only purchase glass once rather than ordering twice time if finds defective glass or glass broken.
4. One-stop service to save your time and cost. Purchasing overseas here in China. We are professional partner to you.