Insulated Glass Doors And Windows
Insulated glass is made of two or more PCS of glass sheets and use sealant gumming and aluminum spacers which was filled with desiccant together. Double glazed unit with the perimeter of the spacer that gets in contact with the glass is properly sealed with primary and secondary sealants to ensure it with air/argon tight.
1. Thermal insulation
2. Light transmission
3. Noise insulation
4. Condensing prevention
6. Hoarfrost and dew effect can be eliminated.
7. High wind pressure strength.
8. Not easy to be self exploded.
9. When choosing coated glass as the basal pieces, the coated layer will not come off.
The insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is widely used in glass curtain walls, facades, doors, windows and place with glass in automobile, refrigerator, ships, aircrafts and instruments.
GB/T11944, Chinese standard.
EN 1279, European Standard.
ASTM E 2190, American standard.
1. Delivery on time.
2. Considerable after-sale service.
3. OEM Service/Customer design is welcome.
4. Sample time is about 3-7 days.
5. Size and thickness can be as requirements in commonly, that is flexible.
6. Pass the international Certificate, like CE, EN14179, ASTM C 1048: 2004, ISO9001: 2008, CCC, BSI, IGCC, GB.
| Max. Size|| 2500mm x 3500mm (except for manual production)|
| Min. Size|| 180mm x 350mm|
| Air or argon spacer gap|| 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 19mm, 20mm, etc|
| Glass thickness|| 5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm; 8+12A+8mm; 8+16A+8mm; etc|
| Color|| Neutral, light blue, Ford blue, dark blue, ocean blue, light gray, blue gray, light green, dark green, gold, bronze, etc|