|6.38mm, 8.38mm, 12.38mm, Anti-Slip Tempered Laminated Glass Stairs|
1. Laminated Glass is made of two or more than two sheets of glass between which one or multi-layers of PVB with strong cohesion is sandwiched under high tempered and pressure.
1. Two or three layers of clear float glass "sandwiched" together with clear or colored PVB interlayer, laminated glass is the one glass that reconciles the aesthetic benefits of glass with a genuine concern for safety; Offering superior protection against glass breakage, as well as harmful solar rays and hazardous noise levels.
2. Due to the adhesive properties of the PVB, Rider takes careful precautions to prevent unwanted particles from attaching to the PVB during the adhesion process.
Maximum size: 2140mm-5000mm Minimum size: 300mm-300mm
Glass: 3+0.38PVB+3mm, 4+0.38PVB+3mm, 5+0.38PVB+5mm; 6+0.38PVB+6mm, 3+0.76PVB+4mm, 4+0.76PVB+4mm; 5+0.76PVB+5mm; 6+0.76PVB+6mmetc.
Color of the PVB diaphragm: Transparent, white, gray, blue, green, pink etc.
Width of the PVB diaphragm 0.38mm-2.28mm
Glass types: Common laminated glass, tempered laminated glass, Coated laminated glass, Low-E laminated glass, Bulletproof and explosion-proof glass etc.
Quality: Meet a criterion of the National GB / 9962-1999
1. External use of windows, doors, shop fronts in offices, houses, shops, etc
2. Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades, etc
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves, etc
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frames, etc