Clear Bent Furniture Glass
Curved glass, which is made of float glass, is firstly heated to softening point on metal mould and then bent to shape by weight of glass itself and outside force, then finally cooled down.
Curved tempered glass/bent glass adopts the similar process with tempered glass, but before the cooling process, using the external power to bend glass to a proper radian according the requirement. The wind pressure resistance of curved tempered glass/bent glass is better than flat tempered glass and other kinds glass for the special shape.
Our curved glass/bended glass/bent glass is most famous in glass industry of China. We process curved glass at high accuracy with good quality. Curved glass/bended glass/bent glass can be further processed into insulated glass, tempered and laminated glass, etc.
Curved glass is used in curtain wall with curved structure, skylight, sightseeing elevator, hyperboloid and taper shaped buildings.
Curved tempered glass/bended glass/bent glass is widely used in esthetics architecture field for beautiful appearance.
Curved glass/bended glass/bent glass is extensively used in shower door glass, fencing glass, revolving door glass, high quality furniture glass and architectural situations
Size 2000*1050mm, 1650*1300mm, 3300*2140mm, 400*400mm, r=400mm/600/800mm etc.
Thickness 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm etc.
1. Good accuracy in arc, less light aberration.
2. Safety, mechanical attack resistance performance and thermal stability.
3. Anti-wind pressure ability and deflection performance.
1. The anti-impacting performance and anti-bending performance of curved tempered glass/heat bent glass are 3-5 times higher than ordinary glass.
2. Curved tempered glass/heat bent glass breaks into granules in case of strongly knocked, so no hurt would be caused.
3. Deflection angle of curved tempered glass/heat bent glass is 3-4 times larger than that of float glass with same thickness. When there is load on curved tempered glass/heat bent glass, its maximum tensile stress does not locate on the glass surface as float glass, but on the central point of glass sheet.
Bent glass/curved glass/bended glass features:
Safety performance: Bent glass/curved glass/bended glass will appear hurtless obtuse angles when breakage.
Strength performance: Four times more than ordinary glass.
Heat stability: Three times more than ordinary glass, could bear temperature change about 200degrees.
Packaging & Loading Pictures
Should any items be of interest to you, please feel free to contact us, we will be happy to give you details.