Curved tempered glass:
Max: 3300mm*12800mm R>400mm
1. Visible Light Transmittance ≥ 91%
2. Iron content: ≤ 120ppm Fe2O3
3. Density: 2.5g/CC
4. Yong's Module: 73Gpa
5. Tensile Strength: 42Mpa
6. can be monolic tempered glass, or double glazing insulated curved glass. Can be coated with low e or solar control coating.
7. Easy clean option available.
Curved tempered glass adopt the similar process with tempered glass, but before the cooling process, using the external power bent the glass to a proper radian according the requirement, its wind pressure resistance is better than flat tempered glass and other kinds glass for the special shape.
Curved tempered glass is safety glass, extensively applied in the places which has critical request of high mechanical strength and safety, such as glass door, curtain wall of building, indoor partition, elevator, showcase, door and window of building, furniture and household appliance etc.
Competitive Advantage of curved tempered glass:
1. The anti-impacting performance and anti-bending performance of curved tempered glass are 3-5 times higher than ordinary glass.
2. Curved tempered glass breaks into granules in case of strongly knocked, so no hurt would be caused.
3. Deflection angle of curved tempered glass is 3-4 times larger than that of float glass with same thickness. When there is load on curved tempered glass, its maximum tensile stress does not locate on the glass surface as float glass, but on the central point of glass sheet.
10 years with accordance to EN, IGCC standards of safety glass.