Decorative Tempered Silk Printed Glass For Interior Corridor
Ceramic frit painted glass is also called silk screen printed glass or enamel glass, which is produced by applying a thin layer of ceramic paint onto the glass surface by adopting silk-screen printing process.
The enamel glass is allowed to dry and then further subjected to tempering process with ceramic paint incorporated into the glass surface.
Facade; Interior decoration; Opacified area; Furniture; Metro station; Electronic products; Partition; Building; Spandrel; Etc.
1. A wide range of silk screen printed glass products can be produced by applying various customers required patterns, with multi colors.
2. Scratch resistant, Acid and Alkali resistant
3. High color stability, durable and without color fading
4. Safety glass with tempered glass desirable properties
5. Effective in providing solar shading.
GB 15763.2, Chinese standard.
EN 12150.1, European standard.
EN 12600, European standard.
ANSI Z97.1, American standard.
AS/NZS 2208, Australian standard.
1. Delivery on time.
2. Considerable after-sale service.
3. OEM Service/Customer design is welcome.
4. Sample time is about 3-7 days.
5. Size and thickness can be as requirements in commonly, that is flexible.
6. Pass the international Certificate, like CE, EN14179, ASTM C 1048: 2004, ISO9001: 2008, CCC, BSI, IGCC, GB.
|Thickness:||3-25mm tempered glass|
|Color:||Black, white, red, blue, green, grey, brown, etc.|
|Pattern:||No pattern or Dots, lines, circle, etc|