|Curved AGC Low E Insulated Tempered Glass|
We have supplied various Low E insulated glass to many curtain wall projects in US and south America, mostly are commercial buildings, like Loft Hotel, Casino in Chile, Universities in USA, Uruguay airport, etc. We are honored as gold club membership of processing low e / reflective glass of AGC, PPG, Pilkington, Guardian, Saint Gobain Glass. Our main customer is oversea curtain wall companies and window and door companies.
Low E insulated glass is made of two or more PCS of glass sheets and use sealant gumming and aluminum spacers which was filled with desiccant together. Low E insulated glass / Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass with the perimeter of the spacer that gets in contact with the glass is properly sealed with primary and secondary sealants to ensure it with air/argon tight.
Choosing Low E insulated glass, it not only could get a brilliant indoor environment and meet the requirements of the fashion and style, but also could reduce the cost of energy power. This kind of IG unit can enhance a window's thermal insulation up to 3 times resulting in reduction of energy consumption of up to 75% compared to a single glazed unit.
The Low E Insulated glass is widely used in glass curtain walls, doors, windows and place with glass in automobile, ships, aircrafts and instruments.
- Window and door
- Facades and curtain walls
- Automobile, train, vessel
Low E Insulated glass/ Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass Production Capability:
Max Size: 2500mm x 3500mm (except for manual production)
Min Size: 180mm x 350mm
Air or argon spacer gap: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm
Glass thickness: 5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm; 8+12A+8mm; 8+16A+8mm; Etc
Color: Neutral, light blue, Ford blue, dark blue, ocean blue, light gray, blue gray, light green, dark green, gold, bronze, etc
GB/T11944, Chinese standard.
EN 1279, European Standard.
ASTM E 2190, American standard.
Low E Insulated glass /Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass performance characteristics:
1. Thermal insulation: Low E Insulated glass AGC /Hollow glass/IGU/Double glazing glass is with low heat gain and heat loss value (low U value)
2. Light transmission: Appropriate level of solar transmission and solar reflectance can be selected to meet the design and functional requirement.
3. Noise insulation: IGU/ Low E Insulated glass AGC /Hollow glass /Double glazing glass can reduce noise level by 30 dB. With inert gas in-filled, a 5 dB further reduction can be achieved.
4. Condensing prevention: The IG units/ Low E Insulated glass AGC are designed to withstand down to -65degree without condensing, which is far exceeding the National Requirement of -40degree.
5. Leak-proof: To ensure IGU air tight, automatic bending machine is used for all four corners bending, with use of linear connector for the spacer. A dual seal system is adopted with PIB as primary seal, and silicone or polysulfide as secondary seal. We use advanced fully automatic IG production line from Lisec of Austria, with automatic production operations covering spacer bending, filling of desiccant, edge deletion of coated glass, glass assembly, filling with inert gas and application of primary and secondary sealants.
| Max. Size|| 2500mm x 3500mm (except for manual production)|
| Min. Size|| 180mm x 350mm|
| Air or argon spacer gap|| 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 16mm, 19mm, 20mm, etc|
| Glass thickness|| 5+9A+5mm; 6+12A+6mm; 6+16A+6mm; 8+12A+8mm; 8+16A+8mm; etc|
| Color|| Neutral, light blue, Ford blue, dark blue, ocean blue, light gray, blue gray, light green, dark green, gold, bronze, etc|